Everything You Need to Know About Disposable Diapers
Are you new to disposable diapering? Or just want to learn more about disposable diapers? As an engineer and first time mom, I’ve done extensive research on the topic and collected it in a variety of posts.
Getting started with disposable diapers
- Disposable Diaper Brand Comparison: In this post, you’ll learn the difference between the dozens of diaper brands on the market. Are the brand name diapers worth the price? Are store brand diapers any good? What about eco- friendly disposable diapers?
- How Much do Disposable Diapers Cost per Year? This post will help with budgeting for your new baby. Learn what diapers in different price ranges cost!
- Guide to Stockpiling Diapers for Your Baby: if you find deals on diapers or put them on your baby registry, how many of each size will you need? Use my handy calculator to find out!
Diaper review posts
Want more details on the different brands of disposable diapers? I’ve used hundreds of diapers from many brands. Read the data and comparisons I’ve done to choose the right brand for your baby.
- Kirkland Diapers vs Huggies Diapers: Did you know Costco’s diapers are pretty awesome, but not quite as good as Huggies? Read about the similarities and differences.
- Pampers vs Kirkland Diapers: OK, what about the other name brand diapers, compared to Costco’s? Personally, I like Kirkland diapers better due to my baby’s size and shape.
- Pampers vs Huggies: What’s the difference between the top two name-brand diapers? How do you choose the right one for your baby? I discuss every single difference between the two types of diapers!
- Huggies Little Movers vs Little Snugglers: Huggies Little Snugglers are for infants who aren’t on the move yet. Movers are designed for babies who can crawl or walk. Click to read my in-depth post on what makes each diaper ideal for each stage!
- Pampers Cruisers 360: If you have a baby who can crawl, and squirms all over the changing table, these might be the right diapers for you!
Diaper Accessory Guides
- The Best Diaper Pails for Odor Prevention: Want to keep your nursery smelling fresh? I’ve reviewed several great options so you can find the best diaper pail for your nursery. You’ll easily find pails with and without special bags and other special features for odor control.
- The Best Diaper Bags for Infants and Toddlers: Whether you have one kid or several, want a diaper bag that looks like a purse, or need a bag with lots of pockets to keep organized, I have you covered!
Advanced diaper tips and information
- Preventing Diaper Blowouts: Did you know newborn’s poops are pretty liquidy? Your child’s diaper may leak for any number of reasons. And out the legs, front, or back. At the most inconvenient time and all over the baby’s clothes, your clothes, the sheets… My handy guide will help you troubleshoot the specific type of leak you are experiencing.