Sam’s Club Member’s Mark Diaper Review
This Sam’s Club Member’s Mark diaper review roundup dives into over 3,500 reviews, plus my experience! Sure, Sam’s diapers are cheap, but are they any good? I’ll summarize what parents all over the US have to say about these low cost diapers. That way, you can make the right choice for your baby!
Table of Contents
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Are Members Mark diapers good?
Member’s Mark diapers are comparable to other store brand diapers like Walmart’s Parents Choice, Aldi, and Target’s Up and Up.
This is based on my experience, along with thousands of reviews from Sam’s Clubs website, Amazon, and forums like Reddit.
Let’s dig into the features of Members Mark diapers to decide if they’re right for you.
Sam’s Club Diapers Features
- Sam’s Club diapers do have a wetness indicator. It’s actually wider than most other brands and has three separate stripes!
- Newborn size diapers have umbilical cord cutouts.
- All diapers have an elastic waistband, great for preventing blowouts!
- Size 3 and up have sticky FitGrip tabs to help hold the diaper in place
Member’s Mark diaper ingredients
Similar to other store brand diapers, Members Mark diapers are free from some ingredients, like chlorine bleaching, lotions, and latex. But they may not be the best for babies with sensitive skin.
Overall, their diapers feel soft, similar to other store brands.
- Overall, Sam’s Club diapers have amazing reviews! On Sam’s website, 72% of reviews are 5 stars!
- The sizes are accurate. These diapers don’t run big or small.
- They absorb well for most babies
- Some parents found they weren’t absorbent enough for overnight use. They use a different brand at night like Pampers or Huggies, or even a special overnight diaper like Pampers Baby Dry. This is true of many store brand diapers!
- The wetness indicator doesn’t always turn blue when it gets wet
- Member’s Mark diapers sold on Amazon are much more expensive than the ones you buy directly from Sam’s Club stores or their website
=Related Post: Roundup of all diaper brand reviews=
Watching the video on the Sam’s Club website, their diapers are made in a zero-waste-to-landfill facility, and a tree is planted for each diaper that is produced!
That’s a lot more than most other store brands can say!
Members Mark size chart
Member’s Mark diapers use the same weight ranges to determine diaper sizes as most other major diaper brands. They tend to run true to size. That is to say, they aren’t bigger or smaller than you’d expect
Some parents did note that the leg cuffs don’t tend to fit skinny babies well. In that case, you can try angling the diapers tabs downward for a tighter fit.
Who makes Sam’s Club diapers?
Sam’s Club diapers are manufactured by Paragon Trade Brands. They make store brand diapers, training pants, and feminine hygiene products.
I emailed Sam’s Club to find out who manufactures their diapers, but they did not share the information themselves. Instead, I found it on the box- see the image below.
Where are Member’s Mark diapers made?
Sam’s Club Member’s Mark diapers are manufactured in the USA
Source: Sam’s Club website
What diaper brands does Sam’s Club sell?
Sam’s Club sells their Member’s Mark brand, along with Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs.
So if you have a Sam’s Club membership, but Member’s Mark diapers aren’t for you, you can still get some good deals on other brands!
=Related post: Have a Costco membership? Check out our in-depth review of Kirkland diapers here!=
The Sam’s Club website has the most ratings and Members Mark Diaper reviews, by far- over 3,500! While there are a around a hundred ratings on Amazon, I didn’t take those into account here
- Five star ratings: 72% (2,599 ratings)
- Four star ratings: 10% (376 ratings)
- Three star ratings: 4% (155 ratings)
- Two star ratings: 4% (129 ratings
- One star ratings: 9% (330 ratings)
Resources- Member’s Mark Diaper Review
- Sam’s Club website
- Member’s Mark diaper reviews from Amazon. Note that these are not sold by Sam’s Club, so the prices are often higher than at Sam’s.
- Reddit recommendations [Source 1, Source 2]
Wrap up- Sam’s Club Diaper Review
All in all, Sam’s Club diapers are similar to other store-brand diapers. They don’t have all the bells and whistles of brand names like Huggies and Pampers. But they have the necessary features to get the job done!