Breastfeeding Jokes and Memes: A roundup of some of my favorite breastfeeding humor
Hope these funny pictures and outfits keep you mamas in a good mood!
Some days when I get home from work, I wonder if my baby is happy to see me or just the boob!
My baby’s review of Mom’s Diner: 4 out of 5 stars. I frequent both locations daily. The food is always great and all you can eat. It is always hot, fresh, and served quickly. The owner, mom, seems tired sometimes and gets annoyed when I climb on the booth. Service is usually slow when I go between midnight and 6 am. I often have to yell before I’m seated- I get no response when I ask quietly and politely. Overall, I would recommend and will be going back!
Yeah, this was something I never considered before breastfeeding! It’s not a gummy worm! (Related: Learn everything you need to know about baby behavior during breastfeeding!)
I’m so happy yet so uncomfortable!
I make milk, what’s your superpower?
You’re welcome for getting “Let it go” stuck in your head! Courtesy of Twitter.
Courtesy of Twitter.
Source. Can never go wrong with some terrible puns!
Found on Amazon here. Any baby clothes with dinosaurs are a win in my book!
It means more boobies
For the rest of your days
It’s my bottle-free philosophy
Found on Amazon. I always love these prank boxes…. Click through to see the captions on the back and sides, they’re pretty amazing!
Nerdy history alert! This is actually an iconic illustration called “The Lactation of St. Bernard.” Saint Bernard was inspired by Mary’s lactation! Read more here.
Alrighty, that’s all, folks!
Conclusions: Breastfeeding Jokes and Memes
I hope you had a good laugh! Breastfeeding can be challenging, and having a sense of humor helps make things manageable. If you enjoyed this post, please share it!
- Not sure which breast pump to get? Read Breast Pump Comparison: Spectra S2 vs Medela PISA
- Want to pump more efficiently? Read 35 Spectra S2 Tips
- Try These Simple Tricks When Your Baby is Distracted While Bottle Feeding!
- Read mymomsanerd‘s recommended pumping schedules for working moms.
- Bored? Check out activities during pumping or breastfeeding
- Learn about historical baby stuff, like how baby formula was invented, from mymomsanerd.com.
- Learn about the history of baby bottles!