Learn about the history of baby bottles and how parents fed their infants in ancient times, medieval ages, the Victorian era, and with vintage baby bottles.
Choosing a breast pump:
- Spectra S2 vs Medela PISA: I’ve used both for a year! The PISA is great for traveling, even if it’s just to and from work. The S2 is perfect for moms who plan to pump more frequently, and don’t travel often.
More about the Spectra S2
- Tips for using the Spectra S2: Make each pumping session more comfortable and effective with these 35 tips! Plus a guide showing what all those buttons do.
- How to Assemble the Spectra S2: each step for putting your breast pump together, with pictures
More about the Medela PISA
- How to Assemble the Medela PISA: A step-by-step guide to assembling your breast pump
Babies and Breastfeeding:
- Baby behavior while breastfeeding: What’s normal, and how to help your baby do something else if they are hurting or bothering you!
- Most behavior is normal, including twiddling, patting, touching, and wiggling all over! But breastfeeding should be comfortable for mom, so read on for some tips to help your baby nurse comfortably.
- Help! My baby is distracted when I nurse or bottle feed! Tips for creating a distraction-free environment and keeping your baby focused.
- Activities to keep you busy while breastfeeding or pumping: Having breastfed and pumped for over a year, I have lots of ideas to share to make pumping or breastfeeding an enjoyable activity!
- Breastfeeding and pumping schedules for working moms: Returning to work, and wondering what pumping at work is like? Read on for tips and schedule ideas. In short, pump every 3 hours you are away from your baby, be comfortable, and be prepared with extra supplies just in case!
- Breastfeeding Jokes & Memes:some humor for you moms!
- The history of baby bottles: Even though the electric breast pump hasn’t been around for long, parents have been giving their babies bottles since prehistoric times!